Insights from the previous Brand Research phase provide a foundation for strategic Brand Strategy development where we:
- Articulate a singular, focused purpose and value proposition for the brand that captures its unique point of difference, vision, strengths and personality.
- Create a distinct and relevant brand campaign approach in order to strengthen the brand, enhance product presentation and unify communications.
- Evolve the brand communications standards as necessary.
Through this process we will become a "catalyst" for your positioning and branding, leading to the creation of your:
Articulating the brand purpose and promise in a narrative form helps internal audiences not only understand the rationale for the new brand direction, but also engages them emotionally. Catalyst will uncover a compelling point of difference as defined by the following components:
- Mission (Purpose) and Core Values
- Value Proposition
- Messaging Platform
Catalyst will define the visual expression of the brand as defined by the following components:
- Identity Elements
- Customer Experience (beyond just the graphics)
Catalyst will define how the brand articulates its point of view as defined by the following components:
- Tone and Style