Regional redistributor of paper, plastics, disposables and janitorial supplies.
Staying relevant in a rapidly changing market environment.
Callico was at a crossroads. After 30 years in business, the company was facing a shrinking customer base (because of consolidation), and increasing competition from much larger national players and emerging online vendors like AmazonSupply.com.
- Catalyst helped Callico redefine its brand purpose and customer promise as a way to rally employees and better engage customers in their value proposition.
- We redefined the brand to spotlight Callico’s competitive distinctions and differentiated customer experience.
- We made sure employees were aligned behind the new brand platform. Managers were trained to coach their teams towards more heroic delivery of the brand promise.
- A new website and communications tools were developed to help express the new brand messaging.
- The company has a renewed sense of its value, which has started to translate into improved business performance. It is capturing new revenue from existing customers and earning business from new customers.
"Thank you. I feel strongly that Catalyst has helped us define who we are and what truly differentiates us in the marketplace."
- Callico’s President and Owner
"Wow. I have consistently been impressed with everything Catalyst has delivered. VERY well done."
- Callico’s Director of Sales
"Just wanted to say thank you. You did an excellent job. Everything was polished, high-quality and well executed. We’re impressed. And still on our brand high right now."
- Callico’s Marketing Manager